Silver SpacesTM Home Assessment can be accessed on any device with a web browser, including smart phones, tablets and laptop computers. (You can also use a desktop computer but please understand this may increase the time required to complete the Assessment as you may have to print the Assessment and input your answers after performing the observations.)
Go to Silverspaces.com and click on the Pricing Page. Choose the plan that meets your needs and create a login and password. (If you have been given a coupon code, please enter it here.) Click on “Subscribe Now” and the Silver SpacesTM Home Assessment page will open.
This page has both “Perform An Assessment” and “Completed Assessments.” When you begin a new Assessment you will need a tape measure and a straight edge (like a ruler or small level) to answer some of the questions, but not to worry. We provide easy instructions on how to take the measurement accurately.
- Click on “Perform an Assessment.”
- Complete the demographic information (including email address) and click on “Next.”
- Professionals can upload their logo and contact information which will appear in the report.
- Move through the Assessment room-by-room or in any order you choose by clicking on the room/area headings at the top of the page.
- Images can be uploaded on any page.
- The entire Assessment typically takes 30 to 45 minutes to complete, depending on the number of areas inspected.
- You can go to a previous page, move on to the next page or even save the Assessment to complete at a later date.
- If you go back to a page you have previously completed to edit it, be sure to go to the bottom of that page and “update” the information.
- When you have finished entering information, at any point in the Assessment you can click on the “Submit” button on the “General Notes” page and you will be returned to the “Assessments” page.
- You can now find your inspection beneath “Completed Assessments” under the name you entered in the demographic area.
- Your report will appear with the specific recommendations and/or changes that reflect your responses to the Assessment questions.
- Your completed Assessment is available to edit, download as a .pdf, or print.
- If you edit it, be sure to save your changes by clicking on “update” at the bottom of the page.